1.3.14

Challenge #68 Annette's sketch


Welcome back to The Sketchy Challenges!

Before we move onto the new challenge, we just want to say,
Thank You for all the lovely entries!
Beautiful work!

And now it's time for a new sketch made by me, Annette.
Hope you like it and would like to play along with us!



The prize for this challenge is:

**New** Pisces Tilda - Magnolia


Please Welcome our Guest Designer





I have been crafting for only a year, so I have yet to learn many things. I  enjoy visiting blogs to learn all the new techniques. I love all styles, from vintage to CAS , the important thing is to play with the dies, stamps, colours, glue, etc. ... I have just started a new blog and have been putting my cards on facebook. I'm curious to see all the beautiful creations with this sketch! 

I'm delighted and honoured to have been chosen as the GDT for this challenge. 


Here are the inspiration made by our talented team!
Enjoy!





Sabine









Welcome back tomorrow when we announce
the Winner and Top 3!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS